Duty of Care BenchmarkingEnquire
ILS will work with you to map how effectively you are meeting your duty of care obligations and highlight where improvements can be made.
The benchmarking exercise will enable you to:
- Understand clearly your legal, moral and contractual duty of care to staff and others
- Objectively assess how well your organisation is managing safety and security risks (both on paper and in practice)
- Know whether your policies and protocols are fit for purpose and are being effectively implemented
Using their wealth of experience ILS’s risk advisors will work with you:
- to review your current documents used to address your duty of care obligations
- to review how effectively duty of care is being managed in practice
- to compare this against relevant and applicable legislation, good practice, case law and contractual obligations
- and deliver an easy to understand dashboard, giving a visual overview of your current strengths and areas for improvement, plus a tailored report
The exercise is done through a combination of document review, workshops, key informant interviews and on-line surveys.