On-Demand Retainer ServiceEnquire
For many small and medium sized organisations, accessing affordable and appropriate safety and security advice in a timely manner can be extremely difficult.
Experience tells us that for many Programme Managers, HR professionals and Travel Managers, having access to professional, and sector specific, travel safety or security management advice, as and when its needed, can be a huge bonus. It enables them to make, or support decisions, and guide colleagues through difficult risk based decisions.
That’s why we have developed our subscription based, on-demand, risk advisory service to provide access to responsive, ad-hoc, risk advisory services.
The Retainer service provides flexible, cost effective and sector specific Travel Safety and Security Management advice, on demand.
For a small monthly fee, we will provide you with access to an instant messenger account, email address and SMS service that connects your team, to our team.
That means that you can access our team of Humanitarian Risk Advisors as and when you need them. As part of this service we can provide:
- A closed and secure Instant Messaging chat group that connects you and your team members to the ILS’ Risk Advisory Department
- Immediate verbal advice
- Document reviews (i.e. risk assessment review)
- Travel Safety Briefings
- Initial Crisis Management Support
- Additional email and telephone support
- A preferential day rate and service level for other ‘project’ work