Risk Appetite WorkshopsEnquire
This workshop enables senior managers to clearly formulate and articulate a strategic, organisational risk appetite statement. This sets out the level of risk an organisation is prepared to tolerate in the pursuit of its mandate.
It will support:
- Managers to adopt a consistent approach to complex and difficult risk management decisions
- All members of the organisation to understand the level of risk the organisation is willing to take in order to meet its objectives
- Staff to understand the level of risk they may be exposed to
ILS’s team will bring its extensive experience of working with broad range of organisations with hugely differing missions and appetite for risk, to facilitate an active workshop with the senior risk owners.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the organisation’s risk attitude
- Have explored the level of risk the organisation might be willing to take
- Have explored the level of risk the organisation can actually tolerate
- Have drafted a suggested risk appetite statement
- Have a risk impact table that illustrates how the risk appetite might impact operations, reputation, finance and capacity