Travel Risk Support ServicesEnquire
Using our online booking tool, your travellers can secure bespoke travel risk support from our team of experienced Travel Risk Advisors by completing the booking and travel information form.
We offer 4 service levels, as follows:
Foundation – Our basic level service is designed for anyone travelling to a low-medium risk location. It includes a 1-hour online video briefing with a Senior Risk Advisor on the specifics of the context and their personal vulnerabilities to risk.
Intermediate – Our second level service delivers country information, and an easy to understand risk assessment designed for ‘straightforward’ trips to high risk locations. This service level is appropriate for trips where there are no ‘special risks’ involved in the work, and you are visiting only 1 location.
Advanced – Tier 3 of our service is designed for ‘complex’ travel to high risk locations. For example, if there is a specific risk associated with travel (maybe your work is contentious, or you are travelling for an extended period of time, for example) or you are visiting multiple locations on your trip. This service will provide a narrative risk report, country information, and an online safety briefing with a risk advisor.
Comprehensive – Our top-tier has been developed for travel to high-extreme risk locations, or where the work being conducted is highly contentious. This includes a full developed security plan, and risk report plus a traveller safety check in service.
To see a full-service comparison, see opposite.
For more information on the various elements of the service, see below.
Whichever service level you choose you can be assured that we will provide a personalised service, fully tailored to the traveller’s specific profile and itinerary to ensure that they can conduct their trips as safely as possible.
You can book one of our Travel Risk Support Services by completing the Booking and Travel Information form below.
Elements of our Travel Risk Support services:
- Travel Safety Briefing: A contextualised 1-hour pre- departure travel safety briefing delivered verbally via video call by one of our Risk Advisors.
- Travel Risk Assessment: A single destination Travel Risk Assessment authored by our Risk Advisory team.
- Country information card: an up-to-date overview of the requested destination that covers all relevant travel risk and general country information.
- Travel Safety Guidance: Written advice and mitigation measures covering all aspects of travel safety.
- Complex risk assessment: A risk assessment for a complex, or multi-destination trip.
- Full written risk report: A narrative risk report that includes a full context and threat assessment.
- Evacuation / Hibernation Plan: Our risk advisory team will create a procedure for Evacuation and Hibernation.
- Emergency Contacts: All relevant local & international emergency contacts covering health, security, information and consular services.
- Traveller Check in Service: Technological solutions to provide individuals and groups with global tracking and regular safety check-ins.